Monday, August 15, 2011

HP for LIFE

So I will fully admit that my husband and I are NERDS. Which is one of the reasons our relationship works out so well. As everybody knows (and in this case I really do mean everybody) the final Harry Potter movie has made its appearance on the big screen.  I'm proud to admit that Jesse and I went to the midnight showing... and we dressed up, along with our wonderful friends Jared and Rachel Anderson. Let me introduce you to the Order of the Phoenix.

  

Trelawney, not technically part of the order but we accept her just the same, Mad Eye Moody, Lupin, and Tonks. Pretty cool huh? We felt like celebrities. everyone wanted to take pictures with us. We were even interviewed for the news. It was pretty awesome!


The most coveted tickets of our generation ;)




The happy couple. Complete with their famous movie stance. I think we make a pretty good Tonks and Lupin. Don't you?


We even went to the park and whittled these wands ourselves. Pretty cool. We cannot promise that the trees in Porter Park did not sacrifice to make these wands. It was well worth it!

Harry Potter is now over. Tear. Long Live the Harry Potter generation.  


3 comments:

  1. I love that you both worked out well to do Tonks and Lupin. That's awesome. ;)
    I'm Grace. I went to EFY with Jesse practically forever ago. I was wondering if it wouldn't be toooo weird to follow your blog. :) I love following blogs and looking at pictures and it looks like you and I could definitely get along, because I dressed up as tonks for the midnight showing as well... :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Follow Along. Glad to know someone reads it!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You guys definitely had serious guts...it kinda helps you're in idaho around tons of people that probably are use to cheesy stuff like that. Here in Richmond, I would probably get shot. haha. Those wands really are awesome!! Glad you had fun! It was such a great movie!!

    ReplyDelete