Friday, July 8, 2011

Donut of Epic Proportion

 Jesse and I both recently celebrated our birthdays! Happy Birthday to us! We both had great days filled with phone calls from family, going out to eat, and opening presents. It was quite a series of events. Two highlights from my birthday my mom came to Rexburg to surprise me and Jesse can now say that he is no longer married to a teenager (he's really excited about that). Of all the great things that birthdays bring this year Jesse topped them all. In my family it is a tradition to go to the local donut shop and buy a chocolate chip cake donut. Jesse has only heard about this tradition. I continued to tell him about how big and awesome this donut was (he didn't know how big). So Jesse being the wonderful husband he is and wanting to fulfill a tradition went into a donut shop here and asked them to make him the biggest donut they could. This is what they gave him; it's about 4 or 5 times as big as my "big" birthday donut from back home. Jesse knocked it out of the park on this one. My husband is awesome!! (enjoy pictures from both our birthdays)






                       **Jesse really likes Reeses haha

No comments:

Post a Comment